PASS provides free, accessible and confidential information, advice and support to patients, their carers and families in their dealings with the NHS.
Please note that we cannot provide information about Coronavirus. If you are seeking advice on the Coronavirus, please visit NHS Inform
or phone 0800 028 2816
- can provide information, advice and support for anyone who wants to give feedback, make comments, raise concerns or make a complaint about treatment and care provided by the NHS in Scotland.
- help people to understand their rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- works with the NHS in Scotland to improve healthcare provision - work that can be done because of the feedback that is provided.
The service can be accessed by
- speaking to a generalist adviser (in the first instance) at any Scottish citizens advice bureau. Find your local CAB here: Bureaux | (cas.org.uk)
- filling out our webform PASS contact form | (cas.org.uk)
- phoning 0800 917 2127
Other useful links
- More information regarding how we can help you, here: How we can help you | (cas.org.uk)
- More information regarding your rights and responsibilities, here: Know your rights and responsibilities | (cas.org.uk)
- Frequently asked questions about the service, here: Frequently Asked Questions | (cas.org.uk)
- More information on making a complaint about the NHS, here: NHS complaints - Citizens Advice Scotland
- Download our NHS client information pack, here: Client Information Pack
- Download our Template Letters and information pack, here: Template Letters and Information Pack