More about the job
This opportunity is for a Volunteer Support Worker to assist the General Services Coordinator and the Volunteer Development Officer with all aspects of Administration and Reception duties. The successful applicants will,
- Cover all aspects of reception duties
- With support of the Session Supervisor, implement client triage procedures, manage appointments and calendar
- Handle incoming & outgoing mail
- Provide admin support within the bureau to include recording and updating financial records
- Assist with the distribution of Training Materials
- Circulate training, conference and development opportunities
- Attend and take minutes at quarterly volunteer meetings
- Attend any training that the General Services Coordinator considers suitable
- Report directly to the General Services Coordinator
The Volunteer Support Worker will carry out other tasks within the scope of the post.
This vacancy is only available through Community Jobs Scotland. Applicants must be aged 16yrs to 29yrs old and meet specific eligibility criteria. Applications can only be made through your local Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland adviser.