More about the job
We are seeking a Finance Officer to join our team here at the Kincardine and Mearns Citizens Advice Bureau (KAMCAB). As the successful candidate you will contribute to the management of the Bureau by providing specialist advice on the Bureau's finances to the chief officer and board, you will also help with completing funding applications, and completing monthly, and yearly reports.
Your key tasks for the post are:
- Ensure that all income is accurately recorded
- Day-to-day bookkeeping using Sage Line 50 Accounts (or alternative software) package and Microsoft Excel
- Maintain Petty Cash Records
- Monthly Bank reconciliation
- Quarterly Budget and Variance analysis
- Quarterly accounts for Management Committee/Trustees
For more information on the post and to get an application pack please email KAMCAB at email@example.com or call 01569 766578.
Closing date: 22nd September 2021 at 5pm
Please return completed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org