More about the job
Greater Pollok Citizens Advice Bureau is seeking 2 highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to provide admin backup to the existing team helping to deliver a high quality advice and representation service to the residents of Glasgow South West.
The successful candidates will have:
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Proven Computer Skills (good working knowledge of word and databases)
- Good Typing Skills
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Proven ability to undertake all general office administration
duties. i.e. telephone, filing etc.
- Good organisational skills
- Good Time Keeping
- Experience of working in the voluntary sector or within a community setting
To apply for the post contact: Margaret McIntyre on 0141 881 2462 or email email@example.com for an application pack. (Electronic applications are preferable)