More about the job
The Business Support Officer role requires a committed, resilient and well organised team player to work with the Finance Manager to provide pro-active administration support to our CEO, staff and the Board of Trustees.
The principal functions of the role will be to undertake administration and provide support in the following areas:
• Primary responsibility for digital communications, including website and social media accounts
• Supporting Finance Manager with financial, HR and general administration
• Build and maintain positive relationships with internal staff and external partners and key stakeholders.
• Ensuring good systems within the organisation, suggesting improvements where relevant
• Secretarial support for the Board of Trustees and CEO including organisation of meetings, minute taking, maintaining records
• Event management, from booking and participation in small internal meetings to our Annual General Meeting
• Filing of correspondence and other documents relating to all of the above
• To carry out any other reasonable task requested by CAB management or required by the Board of trustees
For further information and an application form please use the links at the bottom of this page.
Applications must be received by noon on Friday 23 February 2024 and should be posted or emailed to:
Stirling District CAB Ltd
3 Cameronian Street
To ensure the confidentiality of your application please mark the envelope “JOB APPLICATION”.