The Patient Advice and Support Service is an independent service which provides free, accessible and confidential information, advice and support to patients, their carers and families in their dealings with the NHS. The service
- can provide information, advice and support for anyone who wants to give feedback, make comments, raise concerns or make a complaint about treatment and care provided by the NHS in Scotland.
- help people to understand their rights and responsibilities as a patient.
- works with the NHS in Scotland to improve healthcare provision - work that can be done because of the feedback that is provided
The service can be accessed by
- phoning us on 0800 917 2127
- chatting to us online at www.patientadvicescotland.org.uk/
- speaking to us in person at any Scottish citizens advice bureau.
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can view the most recent PASS Annual Report, PASS Annual Report Appendix and PASS client feedback report from the PASS website.