More about the job
Ross and Cromarty Citizens Advice Bureau is seeking to employ a development and support worker to work with our volunteers and paid staff in a training and support role to ensure that we provide an excellent quality service delivery to our clients and to ensure that we are fully compliant with Citizens Advice Scotland quality of advice standards and Scottish National Standards.
Reporting to our Manager and Deputy Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Supporting new and existing volunteers through initial training and induction.
- Providing session support to staff and volunteers
- Case checking to ensure compliance
- Marketing volunteering opportunities and recruitment
- Delivering training to new and existing volunteers and staff.
This is an exciting role for candidates who are highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a commitment to the CAB ethos and volunteerism. The post requires excellent organisational and communication skills and successful candidates will have experience of working in the advice sector, supporting volunteers and have experience of delivering training and support.
Experience of advice delivery in a CAB setting would be advantageous but not essential.
Further information and a Recruitment Pack can be requested by emailing: email@example.com telephoning 01349 883333