More about the job
We are delighted that funding has been granted to expand the existing Haddington CAB Money Advice Service and now have an exciting opportunity to expand the Project staff team, to assist with Post Christmas Money Advice.
An Advice Assistant is required to ensure all aspects of client enquiries are handled efficiently and effectively. Candidates will have sound computer experience with Microsoft Office software as well as administration experience and be used to dealing with the public and service users.
The role will involve
- Gathering client information and administration
- Carrying out budgeting and money advice activity with clients
- Assisting the Money Advice Team
- Prioritisation of own work
- The ability to meet deadlines, particularly in respect of reports
- Managing a workload in a demanding environment
Benefits include 40 days annual leave and 7% employer pension contribution
Closing Date: Thursday 14 January 2021 (12 noon)
An application form is available by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
Haddington CAB is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community
Scottish Charity No SC000814