Renfrewshire Citizens Advice Bureau is an innovative advice charity providing holistic advice and support to our community.
Lockdown has brought a number of serious issues to the foreground for society’s most vulnerable. Renfrewshire Citizens Advice Bureau (RCAB) is looking for a talented, passionate Bid Writer with Social Media Connectivity skills and experience across the income generation spectrum to help us prepare for the widely predicted inundation for our services.
RCAB’s plan has always been to diversify their income portfolio, so this opportunity will play a key role in futureproofing RCAB. There is now a pressing need to find sustainable ways to fund our core service and anticipate the future needs of our community.
You will be a strong bid and grant writer with an excellent track-record of success. We want to explore new funding avenues, so the best fit for this role would be a good all-rounder with a mixed skillset across a range of income streams.
As RCAB’s sole fundraiser, you'll work creatively and with autonomy to develop new initiatives, working closely with the bureau manager and board of directors to develop a strategy for the future.
We are looking for;
- A solid bid and grant writer who thrives working to targets and manages their own pipeline
- You’re a connection-led bid writer who nurtures relationships to maximise their potential.
- You’ll be social media savvy, using social media to support and increase fundraising (we envisage the role will be 80% Bid Writer, 20% Social Media)
- Ideally, you’ll have knowledge and experience across other income streams
- You bring positive energy and encourage those around you to do the same
- You think strategically and see the bigger picture, as well as being someone who rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done
- You’re proactive, imaginative and love what you do
For now, based from home with the expectation that you will come into the bureau at least one day per week, post lockdown.