More about the job
Turriff & District CAB based in Turriff and Banff is an independent and innovative advice organisation providing holistic advice and support to local people.
Summary of Main Responsibilities:
• To provide sessional support for bureau workers by being available for consultation and monitoring ongoing cases and client records to meet CAS Membership Standards and SNIAS requirements
• To participate in the recruitment and training of bureau staff and volunteers
• Ensure the smooth running of the bureau in the manager’s absence.
- Experienced computer user with sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and web based systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of supervising staff
- Knowledge of CABx Aims & Principles
- Willingness to undertake necessary training
- Openness to flexible working
- Accurate record keeping skills
- Experience of working within the third sector
- Experience of supervising volunteer staff
- Experience in the Information and Advice sector
- Working knowledge of the Benefits System
- Experience in training
Turriff & District CAB offers excellent terms and conditions, including a total of 29 days leave and a pension scheme with an 8% employer contribution. Turriff & District CAB is an inclusive employer considering flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
You can download an application pack from the links below or for further details and information on how to apply, please contact Claire Christie, Bureau Manager on 01888 562495 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that this post is subject to the disclosure of criminal history information.
Please note that this post is subject to a satisfactory PVG check
Equality & diversity monitoring
To help Turriff & District CAB Citizens Advice Bureau monitor equality and diversity statistics please return the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separate from your other application documents by emailing it to: email@example.com
Turriff & District CAB is committed to equal opportunities both in service provision and employment.
Charity number: SC007159
Charity name: Turriff & District Citizens Advice Bureau SCIO