More about the job
Pension Wise is the free and impartial HM Government service providing guidance to people about their defined contribution pension options. The Pension Wise Guidance Specialist provides accurate and relevant information and guidance to people in a face-to-face environment helping them to understand the full implications of their pension choices.
- Provide information and guidance to members of the public, in line with the Pension Wise service ‘standards’.
- Using the skills appropriate to the role, help consumers to understand the full implications of their pension choices.
- Raising consumer awareness of pension scams and fraud and to encourage and assist consumers to report them to the relevant authorities.
- Responding proactively and flexibly to consumer demand, working to agreed service delivery standards.
- Provide timely and accurate follow up information that is clear and understandable.
- Contribute towards shared best practice across Pension Wise and the Citizens Advice network.
- Ensure that any required management information is both captured and reported on a timely basis.
- In addition, may be required to carry out ad hoc projects to improve the service we provide, attend meetings or workshops and support promotional activity for the service, within the scope of the role.
Interview location: Online using Zoom.
Interview format: 50 minute panel interview.
An application pack and form can be downloaded using the links below.
Completed applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org