More about the job
We are looking for experienced online learning designers, willing to work on a module-based contract for services, to develop eLearning modules for our debt advice learning programme. The work is required over the next 2-3 months and there are up to 20 modules to build.
Citizens Advice Scotland in collaboration with Money Advice Scotland created the MATRICS Learning Programme. Our mission is to produce confident and compliant debt advisers in Scotland, by developing a well-structured blended learning programme aligned to the Scottish National Standards for Information and Advice Providers (SNSIAP).
Our Money Advice Consultants write the briefs for all the debt advice learning modules in a templated wireframe, with clear guidelines and additional resources that will need to be consulted in order to write the content. Our online learning content writers then create the content for the modules based on the briefs.
We use a variety of ways to develop our debt advice learning programmes, from text, animations, videos, podcasts, interactive and applied activities, to quizzes and competency-based assessments. We aim to create short online learning modules, which won’t take longer than 10-20 minutes to complete, therefore the length of content is no more than 10 pages in a templated document. As point of reference, not longer than 2500-3500 words/module.
Ideally you will be an experienced Learning Designer with the following skills:
- Advanced skills using Articulate 360 (Rise and Storyline)
- Intermediate skills using Adobe CC (designing visual assets)
- Intermediate/advanced skills designing animations (preferably Vyond)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to liaise with subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Ability to follow style and brand guidelines
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous experience with the end-to-end Learning Design process (from brief writing to LMS deployment)
- Flexible availability (7am – 7pm)
Please write a short (up to 500 words) personal statement to explain why you are suited for this role, detailing your expected rate of pay per module, what your available hours are and when you would be available to begin work. Please send this, along with your your CV and and a sample of your previous work (or a link to a live project, preferably built in Articulate 360) to email@example.com.