More about the job
We are looking to recruit a new manager to lead the team of volunteers and staff in the delivery of the advice service at Denny and Dunipace CAB. This is a wide and varied role and will involve working closely with the board of directors, partners and funders in addition to the staff and volunteer team, to maintain and develop the work of the bureau which serves the West of Falkirk Community.
Main responsibilities for the role include:
- Overall operational control and management of the Bureau within the guidelines laid down by the Board and Citizens Advice Scotland (CAS)
- Line management of all paid and unpaid staff
- Ensuring all aspects of client enquiries are efficiently and effectively handled
- Representing the Bureau to other agencies
- Working with the Board to review and develop strategic aims
- Maintaining and developing projects provided by the bureau including leading on accessing funding to further benefit the service
- Ensuring effective use of IT
- Undertaking the role of Company Secretary as required by the Trustees
Please use the link at the bottom of this page to download the job description and person specification for full details of the role.
Denny and Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau offers excellent terms and conditions. Denny and Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau is an inclusive employer considering flexible working arrangements where appropriate.
Please use the links at the bottom of this page for further information and an application form. To request a paper form please call 01324 829160
Applications should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to Denny & Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau at the address on the application form. Applications must be received to no later than 9am on Monday 4 July 2022
To help Denny and Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau monitor equality and diversity statistics, please return the Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form separate from your other application documents by emailing it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Denny and Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau is committed to equal opportunities both in service provision and employment.
Charity number: SC004864; Charity name: Denny and Dunipace Citizens Advice Bureau