The Patient Advice and Support Service supported 467 new clients with 1470 new enquiries from 1st January to 31st March 2013.
- 32% of enquiries were dealt with by Generalist Advisers
- 68% of enquiries were dealt with by Patient Advisers
- 38% of feedback, comments, concerns and complaints were about Hospital Acute Services
- 46% were about Consultants/Doctors
- 31% were about Clinical Treatment.
This means that the Patient Advice and Support Service has helped 2019 clients with 5844 enquiries since its launch in April 2012.
For more information please visit the link below.