We have produced a range of campaign tools for the Citizens Advice Bureaux network in Scotland, Trading Standards Scotland and other organisations to support you in taking part in Scams Awareness Month 2018.
All Citizens Advice Bureaux and local Trading Standards taking part in the campaign will receive a physical pack in the post, containing materials including posters, suite of A6 postcards and wallet cards.
The resources are available to download and you can also order physical copies of the posters and postcards below.
Below is the listed available resources to support you campaign throughout Scams Awareness Month 2018.
You can download all digital resources below in the downloads section.
Social media resources
- Social media toolkit
- Suite of social media graphics for Facebook and Twitter
- Social media content planner
Posters, postcards and wallet card
- Editable event poster
- Suite of postcards
- Wallet card
In order to target specific demographics accordingly, we will be releasing template press releases the week prior for each group.
- Launch press release template (available to download)
- Week 2: Young people press release template
- Week 3: Over 70s press release template
- Week 4: Socially isolated press release template
- Scams messaging toolkit