Most Citizens Advice Bureaux are offering face to face advice through an appointment system, a few do offer a drop in service but it’s best to look at the Bureau’s individual information. Advice over the telephone and email has continued and has not changed. To find out how you can get Advice from your local Citizens Advice Bureau, please enter your postcode below.
Find your local Citizens Advice Bureau
There are 59 Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB) across Scotland, offering face-to-face advice on a wide range of issues. CAB are independently run and staffed by well-trained volunteers dedicated to providing high quality, free, confidential, independent advice.
Search by your postcode to find the location, opening times and contact details of your nearest CAB
Please note: Most CAB can only provide advice to residents within their local authority area.
Citizens Advice Bureaux in your area
0131 660 1636
8 Buccleuch Street,
- Monday Phone 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Tuesday Phone 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Wednesday Phone 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Thursday Phone 10.00 am - 2.00 pm
- Friday Phone 10.00 am - 12.30pm (Closed last Friday of each month)
01968 675259 (Advice and Appointments) or 0800 0327077 (Advice)
14a John Street,
- Monday 9.30am - 3.30pm (by appointment only)
- Tuesday 9.30am - 3.30pm (by appointment only)
- Wednesday 9.30am - 3.30pm (by appointment only)
- Thursday 9.30am - 3.30pm (by appointment only)
- Friday 9.30am - 13.30pm (by appointment only)