AdviserNet is a comprehensive generalist advice resource that fully takes into account the many differences between law and practice across the different parts of the UK. Jointly created by Citizens Advice (England and Wales) and Citizens Advice Scotland, this comprehensive and up-to-date information system - used by every CAB adviser in the UK - is also available to other organisations via a subscription service.
Reasons to subscribe to AdviserNet
- an essential online resource for every adviser, covering all welfare issues from employment to benefits, housing to debt
- updated on a daily basis
- accurate and quality assured content
- used daily by CAB advisers, libraries, solicitors, trade unions, charities, colleges and community organisations UK-wide
- highlights changes to current legislation
- Scotland-specific information.
Try before you buy
If you want to make sure that AdviserNet is just what you need, you can have trail access for a maximum of 14 days.
Find out more about subscription fees, ordering, licensing agreement terms and conditions and sales support at www.citizensadvice.org.uk who deal with enquiries from all parts of the UK.