You can view all of our Weekly and Monthly reports here
- May data report - impact of COVID-19 on advice sought from the network
- Weekly report
- Scotpulse opinion poll results, 9-12 April 2020
- Scotpulse survey results March/April 2020
We have been responding to the pandemic through some of the statements and press release you find here.
- Charities call for increase to Scottish Welfare Fund to protect people in poverty from coronavirus impact (press release)
- CAS writes to Chancellor to urge measures to protect household incomes (press release)
- Scotland facing cost of living crisis amid COVID-19 pandemic (press release)
- 41% worried about their finances during coronavirus (press release)
- Universal Credit claims up by 1.8 million during coronavirus (statement)
Alongside press releases issued to the media highlighting issues and solutions, we have been using our weekly column in the Herald to raise important points about how the pandemic is affecting different parts of our lives.
- People need support during COVID-19 and we are there to provide it (op-ed, 25 March)
- COVID-19: One man, two perspectives (op-ed, 1 April)
- CAB stats reveal the dangers of a COVID-19 poverty cycle (op-ed, 8 April)
- COVID-19: the impact on energy bills (op-ed)
As well the advice available online on our Advice for Scotland website, you can get information and support on different topics through these links.