You are here

Contact CAS

For advice

For advice you can find a local bureau, check out our public advice site.

To volunteer

For press / media or organisational enquiries

For press / media or organisation enquiries, see Key Contacts

For comments on a particular Citizens Advice Bureau

Comments or feedback regarding any member bureau should be made directly to the bureau concerned (find a local bureau). If you use the form below, comments will be forwarded by CAS to the appropriate bureau to respond to you directly.

For non-advice enquiries

Please note: Citizens Advice Scotland is the umbrella body for Citizens Advice Bureaux in Scotland. We don't provide advice directly. If you are looking for advice, find your local bureaux at, get advice online at
This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.